Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Bibs

Priorities change as you grow up, and your opinions change, too. Products  I would of once walked by, I now covet -- like insulated overalls! Today I purchased myself a set of insulated overalls, they were long over due. I own a set of overalls from Rods, with a floral trim and a matching jacket. These however are the real deal, no frill.Living in Maine (or any place in New England) doing farm chores requires the right tool for the job.
I already put them to very good use.
Up early and daily chores done, Bob Lager, and I took a road trip to Tractor Supply.
Once at TS we had a long list of must haves Bird Seed, Pig and Chicken feed, Bunny pellet, horse grain, shavings...on and on. I had in mind if "bibs" were on winter clearance I was buying some. Well as it turned out they were NOT on clearance, however they were 15% off. either way, they were coming home with me.
This afternoon Bob and I went trail riding through the woods, I wore my new "bibs" and I am glad I bought them.
To spite the temperatures, the ride was wonderful. We rode our Belgians through the woods in 18" snow, the trails were beautiful and so were the horses.

No comments: