Friday, January 7, 2011

Change in Menu

You maybe a foodie if, seeing a recipe in a magazine can: make you wake up in the night and change your week end plans.
That is precisely what happened to me. Last  night I was flipping through some older Yankee Magazines, when I came across Braised Short Ribs. This dish looked so wonderful in the pictures, I could not get it of my mind.
This morning when I awoke, I tore the page out and I will be serving this on Saturday night.
http://www.yankeemagazine.com/recipe/for/braised-short-ribs-with-horseradish-creme/11894
The potential of a snow storm and the fact that Bob does not love pasta did influenced my decision to scratch the Baked Spaghetti, for this.How perfect will a slow cooked beef with horseradish be to take the chill off?
Tune in later in the week end, for review and photo's.

No comments: