Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blessed Sunday

It has been a beautiful Sunday, I am thankful.
When we woke the farm was covered with a dusting of snow( -1" ) everything looked clean and crisp.
We served the critters breakfast  then ourselves, Maple wood smoked Bacon and Monkey bread ( I know no one needs this).
 We worked together finishing our chores early, while Lager romped the farm with pride.




 Following chores Bob and I  went for a winter horse back ride, and got just cold enough to really appreciate dinner. I made a chicken dish . The chicken and dumplings I made was my own combination of two recipe's, worth sharing later in the week.Soon we will complete night chores, just in time to take the chill off with a hot shower. I am sure we will sleep well winter air does that.

No comments: