Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Book Review


OK I do not post allot of book reviews , because I do not read a lot of books. I read tons of magazines. The thing is magazines are easier to read one page at a time over a period of time,good for a bizzy schedule.I love books and have a nice collection of cook books, I like books that teach things.I struggle with novels because I do not have lots of time or retention to get me from beginning to end. But I love this book I got for Christmas, I have read it from cover to cover. It is a reference book, one you could just pick up and read a page or two and put down if you have self control. However I carried it back and forth to work and enjoyed every page.The book covers one of my favorite subjects homesteading and much of what goes into that. Tonight I plan to one of the bread recipes, I need to get powdered milk.

No comments: