Monday, October 26, 2009

Lunch Date











Today I had a special lunch date Lager. Lager is with Dad on most days. Today Lager was in my care . After his help with morning chores, I put him in a stall (Nick's) for safe keeping while I reported to work. When I arrived home for lunch he seemed happy to see me. First a big stretch and a potty walk then a run for the front door and a bowl of kibble,and a game of fetch.When I had to go back to work, I did not have the heart to stall him so I blocked off the isle way in the barn, and gave him more space. When I was back at work I was like a worried Mom,what if ? What if the gate fell, what if someone entered, what if he tangled in a harness...Of course I came home at the end of the day , to a happy farm full of safe animals Thank God.

No comments: