Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Colors

Hello Blog Friends
I wanted to share a few things.
First I have not been blogging as much because I have been having one heck of a time with my computer, and the Internet, Bob says it is the outdated router.It has also been raining for days.
Seems every time I get a chance to sit at the computer I either can not get out to the Internet or pictures will not load.
I wanted to share with you some of my fall decorations,Bob found the best corn stocks ever in New Hampshire, at a farm. As soon as the rain stops I'll share photo's.

Additionally I will be posting some menu changes and some budget idea's in the near future.
I usually plan the menu based on what I am in the mood to cook and eat, but that is getting far too expensive so I am making some changes, starting with this weeks trip to Shaw's,more on that soon.

auugg... another hour of trying and no photo's uploaded,maybe when the rain stops I'll have better luck

No comments: