Saturday, April 2, 2011

Plan B

So I had the week end menu written , and the shopping list done when I started looking at a grilling book.
I turned the page and spotted a picture of Flank steak with roasted pepper and feta stuffing. One look and I was sold, this looked like something Bob would love.So this morning I made a pulled pork for sandwiches over the week end , a lasagna for Sundays dinner and prepped a flank steak, we just had for dinner.
You lay the flank steak on a cutting board, and trim of silver skin and fat.


Hold your knife parallel to the board, and butterfly the steak.

Roast and peal a red pepper. Stuff steak with feta , pepper and bread crumbs. Roll, tie and grill 15 min each side

rest, slice and plate

 We had with spinach and rice. Have a yummy Saturday.

No comments: