Friday, May 28, 2010


What's on your calender for this week end? We have a very full calender. Most of the schedule surrounds what we love,our farm and food. We kicked of the week end tonight with New England Fresh steamed clam's.Tomorrow we plan to get chores out of the way early so that we can enjoy the critters.The house is covered with pollen and dog hair. I hope to finally get the Big Boys baths done on Saturday and the hounds on Sunday.I plan to make a simple chicken and pasta salad for lunch and a grilled South Western Steak and Salad for dinner.I hope to get more veggies planted and we must water,and water.Because we are going to pass on restaurants,but I must satisfy the urge I am also going to attempt fried cheese sticks for the first time (more on that later).Sunday morning the Draft Horse Club is having a breakfast and plow. Bob is going to try and plow, with our team of Belgians. I am going to make baked beans with pork, to contribute to the breakfast. We will grill Saturday and Sunday, evening.What ever you have planned I hope it includes loved ones.

No comments: