Friday, March 26, 2010

Bobs NEW favorite Pizza
















Bob said this is the best pizza's I have made yet, so I thought I would share.
WHITE PIZZA

1 lb. dough Sm. I used pizza dough found at deli, I am still struggling with breads and doughs






fresh veggies or cooked meats of choice :we uses roasted red peppers one one and tomatoes basil on other this time






Chopped garlic






Parmesan cheese (grated)






Black pepper






Oregano, fresh Basil Shredded






Mozzarella






Crushed Red Hot Pepper , optional
Spread dough on greased baking sheet; cover with veggies/ meat (chop finely) . Sprinkle oregano, basil, little black pepper on top.
Spread grated cheese over top; sprinkle shredded garlic, sprinkle Parmesan (grated) cheese over top - cover with 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella.
Bake at 375 degrees until bottom is golden brown

No comments: