Monday, February 1, 2010

Serenity Prayer


I like writing happy , upbeat blogs.
I have fun writing my blog and I hope you look forward to reading.
That being said , I had a tough week end!I can't think of anything fun to write about.(well I already wrote about my 100$ mail)
I gave all day Saturday to a horse club event,then Sunday thought 50% of my week end was over. Sunday I did chores and worried about the economy ,Bob not having enough work, my job being slow , feeding my animals and keeping the farm.I drove to work thinking I have not brushed my horse in 3 days. REALITY CHECK
Today I remembered I can only do what I can do and I have done allot in two years I can be proud of, then I said this old prayer:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

1 comment:

Spring Lake Farm said...

We all have weekends (or days) like this! That's what makes the happy times even happier. Hang tough, spring is right around the corner!

Sandy