Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away




It has been raining forever, so it seems. I am way far behind on my raised bed plantings, I am just not motivated to play in the mud.
I know when the rain finally stops we will be chasing our tales to catch up on the garden chores.
That being said I am thinking of attending The New England Livestock Exposition, this Saturday with the hopes of getting a calf.

May 20 through May 22, Windsor, ME

NELE is a great event for the whole family!! IBGA Boer Goat show, Poster Contest, Feeder Calf Sale, Wool Pool, Equine Clinics, Rabbit Show, Youth Cook Off, Beef-Sheep-Alpaca Displays, Shows & Sales, Educational Programs, Commercial Trade Show, Boer Goat Consignment Sale. Demonstrations and Exhibits.

Another off the farm event that seems interesting (for photo's anyway) Is Shearing Day


May 25, North Yarmouth ME

Celebrate alpaca shearing - on site shearers, alpaca products on site for sale - Hours 10-4

No comments: