Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Loving Life

A useless life is an early death.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~

First let me apologize
It is Tuesday and I am just doing my week end post,
Its the computers fault, honest. I was unable to load the photo's, and without photo's whats the point.
We had a WONDERFUL week end on the farm.Lots of real good food, friends and together time.
(The Team)Saturday was mostly yard work and chilling by the fire together , but that was much needed and enjoyed. I made fried calamari, for the first time ever and might I say it was Yummy! We also enjoyed baked haddock and Cole slaw.

The chickens are loving the yard and weather.

(Mr. Mister)My garden boxes are constructed and waiting to be filled.

(Mr Nickel)On Sunday Bob and I were again working in the yard, when happily interrupted. Friends arrived, with their horse's early afternoon , and we all took off for a trail ride. We road for a couple hours, and upon arriving home we had an impromptu BBQ. I served up the menu I had planned for Bob and I and every thing tasted twice as good shared with frinds.

(Big Jake)
We had stuffed jalapenos,corn bread ,watermelon stuffed flank steak, green beans and left over Cole slaw. This is the stuff in life that makes all the hard work worth wild.

No comments: