Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving Day!
I have just finished up, the last of the dinner dishes.We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner,with much to be thankful for and hope you can say the same.Both of our adult children were home, with their partners and pets.
Our meal was fairly traditional, American Thanksgiving.
 I made a 22lb fresh bird for six people. In addition we had fresh baked rolls, savory onion butter,acorn squash with horseradish sauce,crock pot stuffing with all the stuff(a stick of butter,carrots,onions,peppers,cranberries,)fresh apple sauce,with apples gifted to me
 and homemade cranberry sauce with local berries,smashed potatoes,gravy, chocolate chip cheeses cake,Birthday cake and I just wrapped it up with a slice of apple pie.
wow
I want to be sure to say how thankful I am for a wonderful family and my farm life. I have been very lucky to have had the parents and children I am blessed with as well as my husband and farm.
God Bless You and God Bless America

No comments: