Friday, June 4, 2010

Cowboy Food



Yay, It is Friday. It has been Hell week in the retail world. I am very much looking forward to this week end!My Son and his girl friend are visiting on Saturday, and they are bringing Remington.Remington, you might recall is Lagers full brother , from a different ( more recent) litter. It will be fun to have a little Rottie, pup in the house to play with my extra large Pup.I love to cook, and having company gives me an excuse, so I just returned from shopping.After the week I have had I intend to enjoy my family and my kitchen.I will be cooking up, what I call "Cowboy Food" fresh, hearty filling, not diet food.This shopping trip included a stop at the butchers.You can expect to see lots of meat and some deep frying stay tuned!
Warning I will be posting photo's and Recipies.

No comments: