Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Simple Day Book



Outside my window… Sun! Finally, sun! Yesterday it poured!Today I’m enjoying that sunshine. The windows are open, the chicks were let out of the coop, and The Bigs are basking around happily. I’m sitting in the kitchen while I blog, looking out my window,I have had the same wash on the line three days, it keeps getting wetter. This yard is GREEN.



I am thankful… for a good night’s sleep last night. It’s been a while. I can rest now that Nickel is feeling better. Matt did an awesome job on his shoes.



In the kitchen… I am making Pork Medallions tonight, and a couple salads this week. I’m happy with warm-weather food.



I am wearing… My burlap bibs, but only need a tank under. With all the mud the Bibs are a must , pigs a jumper.


I am creating… the very first pepper vinegars this week

I am going… to a bridal shower Saturday
I am wondering… If September is too early to have a "fall gathering"

I am reading… Crockett's Victory Garden , I purchased at a yard sale $1.00 makes me miss my Mom wish she lived closer.

I am hoping…I can find a good horse person to help with charms training and some barn chores, summer came and went without finding an intern

I am looking forward to…Fall , decorating and harvesting the Pig

Around the house… dog hair every where & love my new coffee maker

In the garden... tons of peppers, some cukes and tomatoes very excited about the pumpkins


The Mr. is… doing a great job keeping his commitment to train Charm after work nights , but his day is long and with all the rain the lawn needs a cutting.





No comments: