Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This Weeks Menu

My tablet is still not allowing me to blog, if you have any idea how to help please drop me an email.
In the mean time I"ll post when I can get a computer. We have teamed the boys a couple times, (Nickel and Charm boy). I have a couple of photo's to post and when I can work out the tablet I'll share.

 With all of the heavy dining we enjoyed over the week end, the challenge this week was a lighter less expensive week night menu.
 This is what I came up with:
Monday: Cheese Burgers and Sweet potatoes
Tuesday: Steak subs loaded with veggies on hollowed out crusty bread
Wednesday: Mandarin Chicken Bake (left over chicken from Sunday)
Thursday: Soft Shell Taco's

A side from cooking and chores I am thinking of Christmas decorations, hope to start decorating Saturday. Thinking less glitz this year more farmhouse, been checking out ideas at pintrest and all over Blog Land.

No comments: