Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday

It is 5:40  on Sunday morning, I think (fingers crossed) that I finally fixed my tablet. For weeks every time I tried to post it failed,I think it was an issue with GMail.
Out the window the farm is covered with frost, the thermometer reads 21. I hope to spend most of my day inside, getting caught up. My ironing basket is full and the bananas on the counter should be transformed into banana bread.
Short work week ahead,looking forward to the holiday. Yesterday Bob took Nickel into the woods to help a neighbor retrieve a huge down tree, They had him hitched and done so quick I missed the photo, but maybe Ill get to snap some today.

The Turkey Day Menu
4 people 2 birds one will be done in traditional slow roast oven fashion, and the second outside in the "Big easy" ,
Mashed potatoes
sweet potatoes
green beans
gravy
rolls
and chocolate truffle



No comments: