Saturday, April 6, 2013

This Weeks Menu

So I am again this week looking for ways to reduce what I spend at the grocery store.

Rotisserie chickens are the Friday night special at our local grocer, I bought two. (5.00 each)

Friday: Rotisserie chicken, noodles and peas
Hoof night quick easy dinner then down to the barn

Saturday: Spanish Tortilla
Never got to this last week, so I don't have to purchase any ingredients.

Sunday: Beef Pot roast cooked low and slow with carrots and potatoes

Monday: Black Bean Soup, made with chicken stock
and Chicken Quesadilla
I picked Friday nights chickens, and filled two bags one w meat and one with stock bones.

Tuesday: Beef Pot Pie  aka left over pot roast and veggies
http://www.onehundreddollarsamonth.com/2012/12/easy-comfort-food-recipes-beef-pot-pie/


Wednesday: Skillet Chicken

Thursday: Taco salad, or Taco burgers depending on weather

No comments: