Friday : Home Made Pizza and Salads
Saturday: Meatloaf with Mashed and Brown Gravy
Sunday : Super Bowl Food
Monday: Crab ragoo and fried rice
Tuesday : Turkey Breast with Stuffing
Wednesday Pasta Carbonara
1 lb ground beef
1 onion, finely diced
2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
1 tablespoon water
15 oz. bag corn fritios
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup lettuce, chopped
1/2 cup tomato, chopped
1/4 cup sliced black olives
Garnish salsa and sour cream
1) Crumble ground beef in skillet. Add in onion.
2) Cook beef until no pink remains and onion is soft. Drain.
3) Return beef to skillet, add in seasoning and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Cover the bottom of 4 plates wiht corn chips.
5) Scoop out seasoned beef and onion mixture with a small ice cream scoop and place on a plate.
6) Divide cheese, lettuce, tomato and olives equally between all 4 servings.
7) Serve with salsa & sour cream.