Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Christmas Tree Kicked My Butt...


I hope everyone had a nice holiday! I very much enjoyed looking at all the Christmas Home Tour Blogs.
I love seeing how everyone decorates. As much as I love holiday decorations, yesterday I packed ours up and put them all back into storage. It really feels good to have my home clean, and some what back to normal.

One of the things I do enjoy at Christmas is the extra glow of the lights, This farm house night light also has a nice soft glow.

Living plants for greenery and clean air.

I even baked a cake,

and put out a new calender.

The joy and comfort of a clean house.

Some of my favorite photo's.

And the boys out the window, what a blessing.
I will say though putting that tree up alone, kicked my butt...

No comments: