Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flowers


Nights have still been chilly, but the days the past week have been sunny and warm. I've been able to get out in the yard, cleaning up some of the landscaping , I 'm a bit unsure about some of the blossoms. I am weeding and wondering.I did not plant every thing so I'm not sure what is what. The little white flowers pictured here ae wild flowers in the back paddock.To me, gardening is a complex art, and I am just learning the art. I had been moving the plant starts out every morning and in at night, but I think it is almost safe to leave them out, on the porch. The big boys are staying out over night. Today they were laying side by side on the ground enjoying the suns heat. It feels good to see them side by side, they give eachother something only one horse an give another.

No comments: