Monday, June 1, 2009

Graduation











Friday was commencement at U Mass Boston , for Jessica.




We traveled to the school on Wednesday for awards and then on Friday for the Graduation. The rain was a drag but over all I think every one had a nice time. On Wednesday I traveled by Amtrak I recommend this going forward. The train was clean and quiet and the price was fair 22$ each way. It cost Bob 16 dollars in gas plus the tolls each way every day , so the train seems fair. On Friday night after commencement we had a dinner celebration for Jessica. Village Market Catering did an awesome job and the company was super. Joining Jesse and Joe was Bob and Keri , My Mom, Bobs parents I think a good time was had by all. Saturday the weather cleared and Bobby and Keri stayed and we were able to have a fire and hang out. With graduation complete know the focus will be on the yard and gardens , and a new fire pit.

No comments: